DO YOU FEEL LIKE 2012 IS A HUGE, FAST MOVING, SOMETIMES VERY SCARY ROLLER COASTER RIDE?
then read on…..because TODAY, March 18th thru the 24th we are on the really high ramp of the roller coaster getting ready to plunge to the earth as Mercury conjunct with Uranus, watch out………………….
I don’t do astrology, have no idea how, but I do enjoy reading a good astrology report now and again. My friend Ellen turned me onto Tom Lescher’s Facebook page and he does videos on You Tube that are great too. So far he’s cool and pretty right on for how I’ve been feeling lately. I always go with my intuition and don’t always know what’s going on with the planets to back up my feelings until I read a report like this one on Tom’s Facebook page by Palona Somrak.
I’ve been talking to a lot of my clients lately about the feeling of being on a roller coaster. The energy this year, 2012, is fast and furious. We are being tested over and over again. We are feeling the energy push down upon us, putting pressure on us, making life more difficult and/or more busy than usual. Why is it doing this you ask? So we can LEARN! It’s all good!
The roller coaster I get from one of my favorite movies with Steve Martin, “Parenthood”. Grandma in the movie says about a roller coaster ride to Steve Martin’s character, “You know, it was just so interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened, so scared, so sick, so excited, and so thrilled all together! Some didn’t like it. They went on the merry-go-round. That just goes around. Nothing. I like the roller coaster. You get more out of it.”
Back then, I personally didn’t like being on roller coasters that much. I was more like the Steve Martin character. But, lately, with my trust and faith in the Divine, and some life experience, I like it and am grateful for it. I can now see it for what it is, as I’m moving up and down those waves of terror. While on the roller coaster we may get sick to our stomachs, we may throw up our hands and scream with joy for the wild ride or we may be apathetic and ignore it all. It’s up to us. It really is. We are in a time of major change. We can either fight the change, try to ignore it and pretend it isn’t going on and make things harder on ourselves and those around us or we can throw our hands up, surrender to the change and scream with joy, or fright. Either way, the surrender is what’s important.
How do we do this you may ask?
Good question. All I can tell you is how I do this and hopefully it will help you. When a challenge comes up that makes you angry, frustrated, stressed or even furious, STOP YOURSELF.
- Stop – Recognizing the behavior is the first step to stopping it. If you can stop and recognize it then you can….
- Look at it – instead of pushing it down inside you where you’ve always put it because it is socially unacceptable, look at it. Everyone in our lives is a mirror for us, good or bad. I say there is no bad because looking at ourselves in a way that will create change is hard but still VERY GOOD! THAT is the roller coaster.
- Feel it…..what does it feel like, why is it so scary and horrible? Is it really that bad? Did it serve you when you were young but don’t need it anymore? Once past this point you can then…..
- Accept it and realize that it really isn’t so bad. Usually we have these defense mechanisms set up to protect us from something when we are younger. Many times they served us well then, but are not needed in that capacity now.
- Thank it, thank the socially unacceptable behavior for helping you all these years, let it know you no longer need it and are choosing to move on in a new and healthier fashion. Surround it in Love and Light and Reiki energy. Allow it to move to the Light and be transformed into Love once again. Gratitude is an important part of all spiritual processes! Practice it regularly!
- Stop denying it. Denial will get you NO WHERE and fast, like being on the merry go round. Denial will get you doing this again, in another body, for a whole other life until you do get it. Do you really want to do this same lesson, this same life all over again? wouldn’t you rather move on to another adventure!?
- Healthy Activities – Let go of the activities that do not serve your higher purpose (I won’t list those, YOU know what they are!) and add in activities that do, such as; meditation, gratitude, prayer, Reiki circle and Reiki sessions, exercise, tummy breathing, journaling, reading uplifting books, etc. Do these activities with an intention to LET GO of the behaviors that no longer serve you. With intention added, you’ll be surprised how much this helps.
- Go for Reiki – Call me, someone on my links page or someone you trust who does Reiki, IEH or energy healing. A qualified practitioner can help you release the really deep and tough stuff. If you do not feel better after an energy healing session then look for a new practitioner. You want to feel better each and every time you leave. I go to others regularly for help with MY tough stuff. They help so much with the really difficult denials.
- Take a Reiki class– Empower yourself, learn how to heal yourself, your family, your pets and your friends! I teach all these techniques in my sessions, classes and circles.