Take the next step on your spiritual path!
Third Degree Reiki Certification & ART, Advanced Reiki Training
Taught by: Josslyn Streett, Reiki Master/Teacher, Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher
Josslyn teaches with compassion, humor and intuition. During class she will use guided meditations, your Reiki workbooks, story telling, circle discussions, student participation, hands on practice sessions and journaling time to make sure that you are fully confident when you leave the class. Josslyn is available for continued support on all levels after class is over for phone conversations, email and at Reiki circle to continue your Reiki education. She mentors her students as they wish to help them through their spiritual journey. It’s all good, and it’s all fun!
“The openness and kindness of the instructor (Josslyn) were the best. I appreciated how she valued my different experiences with other teachers. She also did a great job of setting out expectations in the beginning. The class flowed nicely and there was a good balance between lecture/meditation and hands on practice. I feel like the Reiki III course was very a good value. I think Josslyn especially embodies a spirit of fun during the course and respects the students. I trust her teachings to be accurate and based in truth and light. I appreciated how guides were such a big part of the class. That’s an area I have wanted guidance and more information on for quite some time. I think this information will be really useful to me over time.” Cassie O., Reiki III student from Port Angeles, WA
Where are classes taught?
Although Josslyn has taught classes in other states, almost all classes are taught in Sequim (pronounced Sk-wim), Washington at her Rain Shadow Reiki home. But, anything is possible. If you have a group of enough people Josslyn can travel to you to teach in your town.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing, which improves health and quality of life and is easy to learn! (For more also see the “What is Reiki?” page)
What will you learn in the class?
This is advanced Reiki for practitioners who have been working actively as a Reiki II for at least a few months and FEEL they are ready for this next step in their journey. Your intuition is your best guide to know when you are ready for the next class.
- Reiki III brings the ability to channel Reiki at a greater power and higher vibration
- Receive the Reiki III Master Symbol through the attunement, class work and connect to it on a deep spiritual level through the meditation and vision work.
- Learn advanced Reiki techniques, meditations and breath work to strengthen your Reiki flow
- Receive the Reiki III attunement
- Receive a Third Degree Reiki Practitioner Certificate
- Continue to learn ways to strengthen your personal intuitive abilities
- Continue to work with your Reiki guides and learn new ways with which to interact with them
- Work at a deeper more conscious level to raise your vibration, stay grounded to both Divine and Mother Earth and connect to your higher self and Divine daily.
What is the cost?
Reiki III class costs $300 and is typically taught in one 9 hour day, contact Joss to schedule a class and get on her email list. Contact Joss to schedule a class and get on her email list. For registration full payment is required to take the class. If alternate payment plans are required by you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a payment plan or bartering prior to class can be arranged. Reiki I & II certificates are required.
Josslyn Streett 360-460-7829
“Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.”