All services, can be done in person, over Skype or over the phone. With telephones and internet, no one is too far away. I work on clients anywhere in the world as long as you have a phone or email, I can work any of the healing modalities I do with you. I also teach full Reiki classes online as well, ask to get on my email list for that.
I also serve, in person, over the phone, for teaching Reiki classes and sessions, the entire Olympic Peninsula and all the towns here locally and near by; Port Angeles, Sequim, Port Townsend, Port Ludlow, Sekiu, Chimacum, Poulsbo, Forks, and more. Sequim is located near most of them and thus makes a great stopping point for shopping and a little Reiki too.
Be a Spiritual Warrior with Me!
Even though it is often difficult to change, the process with energy healing can be a very positive and fun experience. Reiki and IEH, because they come directly from Divine, are always gentle and loving and never goes faster than the receiver is ready for. I LOVE what I do and I have so much fun working with my clients and helping them along their healing path, they often don’t even realize how much they’ve grown until they stop, after a time, and look back to where they started. I know our path together can be an extraordinary journey. It takes courage, determination and a great deal of faith. If you FEEL you are ready to be on your life’s path again, please, give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to working and playing, with you. Lets be SPIRITUAL WARRIORS together!
I can be reached at:
Josslyn Streett, Reiki Master/Teacher, Intuitive Healer/Reader
Josslyn charges $20 for every 15 minutes or $95 per hour.
Checks can be mailed to: Rain Shadow Reiki, POBox 1179, Carlsborg, WA 98324
“What you seek is already within you. You uncover it by shedding all that is untrue within you.”
Code of Ethics
- I will make a difference in this world by providing positive and valuable hands-on services.
- I will strive as an individual therapist or technician to keep my body and mental state healthy so I can provide the highest quality professional service to my clients.
- I will respect each client with no judgment or discrimination in a private and confidential manner.
- I will abide by the licensing laws of the state/city/county in which I practice my profession.
- I will continue to grow as a professional therapist or technician by taking new classes for education whenever possible as required by law.