WOW! What a great Reiki circle we had on Saturday. I felt a need to write a post about it. You know, if you are one of my students, I talk about the Reiki circle a lot. That’s because I so totally believe in it.
This month we talked about healing ourselves and others using a technique of reliving past lives. We talked for about an hour, answered questions and I shared some of my favorite books about past life healing (which are all available in my lending library)
I led everyone into a meditation for them to experience their past lives themselves. I was pleasantly surprised EVERYONE was able to retrieve a past life themselves, even if they have had very little meditation experience. I don’t know why I was surprised other than it was my first time doing this particular meditation with anyone else. But, when I do past life hypnosis every one has been able to do it as well. This meditation is very similar to that. But, with leading a whole group of people this time, I had to wait until the meditation was over to hear how it was working. I loved hearing the lives that each person experienced themselves and HOW it is able to help them heal something in their lives NOW. It was very exciting. (For more Past Life Healing stories). I’d love to do this topic again in a future circle. It is of course, one of my favorites!
Another quick pitch for the Reiki circle. I believe in it so much and for so many reasons. Here are some of them off the top of my head:
- No matter how busy your life is, you can fit Reiki in once a month. YES, you can! It’s a matter of priorities. Make YOU a priority!
- Practice, practice and more practice! Here is a chance to practice on other Reiki people CONSISTENTLY once every month. (Twice a month if you have children)
- Getting together in groups is a stress reliever in itself, but a Reiki group must be 10 x the stress relief! We always feel GREAT afterwards.
- Getting together with like-minded people is also important for your spiritual growth, affirmation of who you are and the journey you are on.
- The more you run Reiki the more you raise your vibration, are able to run more energy and receive information better as well.
- When you run energy as a group, your abilities expand even faster and you are able to learn more and TRUST your abilities better.
- You become much more confident in your abilities when you come and practice them with others at Reiki circle and are able to ask questions and share ideas.
- Plus, It’s just so much FUN!
There are many more reasons but to me those are my KEY reasons to make Reiki circle a priority, once a month. Can YOU think of any? Please comment.