For Rain Shadow Reiki Energy Healing Center in Sequim, WA (All classes, workshops and readings available online)
REIKI UN DO!!! (ooon doe)
How many of you remember learning how to use ‘REIKI UN DO’ in your Reiki Class?
In Reiki I there is so much to learn and it’s ALL NEW and more than a little overwhelming, that we often forget much of it.
Moving our bodies heals us just in the act in DOING it. But, what if we could heal our body deeper, safer and with Divine Guidance with us the whole time? Yes, of course we can. Reiki does just that. Reiki Un-do is a quick, easy ‘short cut’ and when we say it, we can say it with POWER and that helps too. Reiki Un-do is one of the tools we can work with to help our movement/exercise to be a deeper healing practice.
Reiki Un Do helps us get motivated, helps us heal through many incarnations while moving, and get to all levels that are ready, willing and able to be healed in the moment. Reiki Un-do is one of these tools that I see people forgetting they have learned in Reiki I and maybe some teachers don’t teach it so you didn’t learn it. But, in daily life, it’s one of the ones I use consistently.
It’s another way to easily TURN ON our Reiki.
MY REIKI PROCESS – First thing in the morning I roll out of bed and literally get on the floor to start my Physical Therapy exercises before I do anything else, otherwise honestly, they may not get done at all. I rarely even bring in my Reiki with my Gassho first. SO, I say happily out loud or in my mind, “REIKI UN-DO!” and I know Reiki is with me and helping me exercise, also helping to motivate me. That’s the minimum I do. Sometimes I’ll do more, if I am feeling it. Here are other ways I start my Reiki for movement:
- “Reiki Un-Do” means, for me, “Reiki please move with me, heal me !”
- When I do more, I’ll say “Thank you Reiki for helping this exercise make me stronger, healthier, happier, etc.” (Place in your own intentions for your movement.”
- When I put on music, I’ll say “Reiki Un-Do, Reiki Dance with me!”
- Sometimes I’ll talk to Reiki more while I’m moving and sometimes that’s all I do. It depends upon how I feel that day and time.
WHY do we want to make the extra effort to bring in Reiki while we move?
- Reiki brings Spiritual Power when you call it in. It will help remind you to exercise if you ask it to. It will help you feel spiritually powerful enough to go to the next level or take on a new exercise program or class.
- Reiki brings Healing with it. Any exercise will go deeper in your healing process then if you do not bring Reiki in. It will heal you on all levels; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually all at the same time, just because you bring Reiki in to move with you. It helps you make the MOST of your time exercising. Get maximum healing for the time you are doing it. (I do some of my deepest grieving/healing during my walking or dancing time. Movement HEALS US!)
- Reiki creates Safe and Sacred Space around you and for you while you are moving. Protection from picking up other’s energy at the gym, protection from hurting yourself (Unless there is a healing opportunity that your soul chooses for you), and intuition for listening to your body while you are working out.
HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE, thank you for your questions, we love them!!
AND, hope this helps your exercise be a little more SPIRITUAL & FUN!!!
Love and Light,
Josslyn and Ellen, Amber & Bren, Reiki Master Teachers for Rain Shadow Reiki
To learn about Reiki and Intuition Classes, Workshops, Spiritual Ladies Night Out events and more, email us at email@example.com or call us at 360-460-7829. Leave a vm if we don’t know you yet.