By Josslyn Streett of Rain Shadow Reiki
“I have hope, I feel elated and full of light.”
In general I believe in cleansing and healing daily ALL chakras to keep them clear and balanced. But, quite often through our healing journey we find that we are working a bit harder on a particular chakra at that time in our lives. Do not ignore the other major chakras, but it’s good to give a little extra attention to those chakras that you are feeling very strongly need your help.
Throat Chakra Indications
It usually happens quite naturally, as you will notice that all of a sudden BLUE is now your favorite color for clothes, jewelry, game playing pieces and such, when usually you’re a green person. This is a good sign that you are clearing issues with your throat chakra. You will also find that you all of a sudden are being challenged with communication issues, verbally, mentally, emotionally and even electronically. The Universe will offer you great learning opportunities for working through your throat chakra issues, like relationships that need talking through, clearer communication at work or sore throats for a whole season or even for years of seasons. Another is, when you all of a sudden find out that you have a physical illness in a particular area of a chakra, such as the thyroid. A thyroid disorder is a clear indication of throat chakra issues that have been going on for a long time without resolve. Maybe you are healing lifetimes of issues. Time to heal those for good. If you have become aware of them, then THIS is the time for you to heal them. You are now awake to these issues, you cannot ignore them anymore.
How to Heal Your Throat Chakra Issues
Tip: Run Reiki with and before any healing modality to surround yourself with the power, protection and support of the Reiki healing energy. Healing comes in many varieties and Reiki can aid you in all of them.
- Run Reiki on your throat chakra daily, or twice daily if you have the time. (Giving this area special attention and INTENTION will help to focus the healing and thus make it stronger and faster.)
- Journal, blog, write poetry or song. (Writing is a form of creative communication and can be extremely healing for your throat chakra.)
- Sit in meditation and visualize stunning clear blue light cleaning, healing and balancing your throat chakra.
- Wear blue stones to help heal the area. Choose one YOU are drawn to. (Throat Chakra stones fairly easy to find: Lapis Lazuli, aquamarine, turquoise, sodalite, blue lace agate, blue kyanite, blue calcite, chrysocolla, amazonite, blue argonite, tanzanite, larimar, hemimorphite, blue halite, celestial aura quartz, blue tourmaline.)
- Repeat an affirmation that makes sense to YOU and feels right to YOU. Here is the one I use “I have hope, I feel elated and full of light.”
- Use special essential oils prepared for your throat chakra. (Such as: frankincense, rose, jasmine, rosewood, elemi, sandalwood, neroli and ylang ylang)
- Pray and heal with Divine Source and your spirit guides. (Ask Divine Source to send you the Highest Spiritual Order of throat chakra healing Masters to help you and give you guidance as to how to heal you. Then listen. Listening is the hard part.)
- Play with your nature spirits. (Place a plant next to your bed at night and ask Divine Source to send healing fairies to help heal your throat chakra. When you ask, they will come. )
- Listen to your body. Most of all, listen to your body and when those learning situations come up in life, don’t back down, use them as an opportunity to expand and heal yourself. Face your fears. Soon enough you will move onto another color and another chakra, one at a time. That’s how it’s done.
In Love and Light,
email@example.com or 360-460-7829