By Josslyn Streett of Rain Shadow Reiki
I’ve heard a lot of people lately saying “I don’t like them” about another person or even group of people. I’m more acutely aware of this because I’ve been working on this myself lately -JUDGEMENT. Yes, it’s a big one for me. How about you? Would you admit to judging others?
Most people do but rarely want to admit it, even to themselves, especially to themselves. But, if we stay with judgement there is no room for learning or love. See, we are both judge AND jury, but really only for ourselves. It is not our place to judge others. Each person does that for themselves. But, when we judge others, we are actually judging ourselves. Every single person even animals are mirrors for each of us to learn from. But, if we stay asleep, stay in a place of judgement, pointing fingers, we never learn what we need to in order to progress spiritually.
So, HOW do we work on this area of ourselves? Easy, with Reiki of course!
Here is a process I use and it works great. Always feel free to add or delete parts of my processes that don’t feel right to you and add in parts that do feel right. Make it your own. Feel free to lovingly comment here if you add something that works great for you.
HOW TO CHANGE JUDGEMENT INTO SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION
- Catch yourself in a judgement – For example, “I don’t like them.” Stop, catch yourself in the mode of judging. Acknowledge that you are judging but without judging yourself.
- Ask the right questions – “Why do I not like them?” or “What is it about them that bothers me so much?”
- Answer honestly – Don’t be afraid of the answer because it may not even apply anymore. It may be from your past or even a past life. Most of the time it no longer applies but because we haven’t worked through the real issue, it’s still there. “Wow, I don’t like them because they seem like kind of a push over, they don’t seem to stand up for themselves.“
- Look in the mirror – How does this apply to you? “When I was young I got bullied and I didn’t stand up for myself. I was scared and did nothing. I hate that I didn’t stand up for myself and others. But, I’ve worked though that and don’t do that anymore. I stand up for myself and my friends and family and feel much more confident.”
- Heal the situation – Now having more insight into the situation you can now heal it for you and the other person as well. Even if you have not worked on the issue at all, sending healing is the best way to deal with it and move forward.
The Reiki Process
- Get your Reiki started and if you are a Reiki II or above, chant the symbols that you feel will be needed here. (I would use all three Reiki II symbols because they cover different aspects that are usually involved including the long distance symbol in case this is a past and very old issue.)
- Visualize your self at the original time frame of the situation in the palm of your hands getting bathed by the Reiki running out your palm chakras. Include the person you thought you were judging as well. (Send them love and Reiki healing, they were a mirror for you.)
- Hold the intention that ALL situations regarding this judgement are being healed as well, even if you don’t consciously remember them.
- Having new knowledge of the situation, send Reiki Love to the situation and the judgement you had with the intention of healing it, for as long as you need to. If this is a big issue for you, you may want to do this multiple times a day for a week or at least once a day for a week. 5 minutes each session should be enough. Do it at the same time each day when you won’t be disturbed, like right before bed time.
- Many times acknowledging the situation and bringing it to the forefront of your mind (out of the subconscious mind and into the conscious mind) does much of the healing for you mentally. But, running Reiki energy, getting healing and help from Divine Source helps to heal you spiritually and emotionally.
- FEEL the Love and Light bathing the judgement, bathing you and everyone involved. This process opens up your heart chakra allowing the healing to get to all the chakras that have been involved in the situation. Opening the heart chakra AND holding the intention that you wish to heal this situation will allow healing to take place on all levels. FEELING the emotion and LOVE is important.
- Practice the process as often as possible. Pretty soon it will become a very positive habit and you will be loving everyone, especially yourself.
Give it a try. Please let me know how it goes for you. The HOW is only part of the process. The DOING is up to you.
In Love and Light,