Mother’s Day is right around the corner and it’s time to pamper yourself a little bit extra. Sometime before or maybe ON Mother’s Day itself commit to loving yourself more than usual with a Reiki Bath!
“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt , You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life
Here’s how, it’s so easy, all you need is a bath and your Reiki hands:
- Run your bath, as hot as you can stand to help your body really relax.
- Add any accouterments you want (optional of course) ; soft music, candles, lavender bath saltsor oils, epsom salts, fragrance in the air from essential oils, stones & crystals, etc. Whatever makes it lush, calm and luxuriant feeling to you.
- Run Reiki – while soaking as much of your body you can submerge, do your Gassho to begin the Reiki and call on your Reiki guides to aid you in this ritual.
- Intention – hold the intention that the Reiki simply flows from your hands and into the bath water the entire time you are soaking. You may hold any other intention you choose; relaxation, calming your mind, healing your muscles or aches and pains in your body, relieving some emotional block you’ve been dealing with, etc. Any intention that is most important to you at the time.
- Add Reiki Symbols – if you have Reiki symbols, you can calm your mind and your bath water by chanting the blessing symbols and then the mental emotional symbol and finally the physical healing symbol. Hold the intention again that they simply continue to flow from your hands all through out your bath.
- Be open to good things happening; detoxification of old patterns, mental patterns, physical issues and emotional issues coming out while you run the Reiki or just deep relaxation. It’s literally ALL GOOD!
- Relax and enjoy as often as you choose!
“If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
9 thoughts on “Reiki Quick Tip – Take a Reiki Bath”
i do reiki baths all the time! one of the best ways to work on yourself i think. great post joss!
Ahhhh…sounds so soothing…now that’s a way to practice on yourself!
Thanks Ladies for your support, do you do anything different that I didn’t mention here? Please feel free to add if you do. We will bring this up this weekend at Reiki circle as a great and easy way to work on yourself without feeling like you are. Thanks ladies for the comments!
i think asking for “quiet/alone” time from the rest of your household is super important. especially for those who are mothers!
Yes, Lauren, quiet time, you already understand!! Good idea. Send them OUT of the house!! Thanks for the addition!
Makes me want to get a soaking tub!
I want to try it!Thanks for posting this!
Jennifer, you are very welcome. Thanks for reading. I read two of your blogs about eating healthy and learned a lot about raw diets and the mediterranean diet. Very cool. Let me know how you like your Reiki bath. I’d love to hear how it goes.
Great Honey, Anyone can take a Reiki bath for sure, but this month is about the MOMS!! LOL. Glad you liked it.