In the last post, Reiki Every Day Part 1, I focused on how to play with the Reiki energy in order to help make your home life more spiritual and inviting to yourself as well as to others.
But, if we are really going to make Reiki a part of our every day lives, it is equally important to know how to incorporate Reiki energy into our work lives as well. One of the biggest questions I get from new Reiki students is “How can I use this to be more successful at work?” Divine wants us to be successful in all ways, spiritually, financially, health wise and in our relationships.
If you have read or watched “The Secret” then you know a little about manifesting this in your life. As much as I LOVED “The Secret” when it came out, I was always wondering afterward, “But, HOW do I actually DO that?” With Reiki I figured out the HOW and have been able to DO it in my life, every day! I pray these tips in this blog write-up will help many of you too. But to really master it, I would first recommend taking a Reiki I class and then practice, practice and more practice.
As before, with each idea I’ll give the how with intention (Reiki I) and then I’ll give the corresponding symbol I would use. Feel free to play around with using other Reiki symbols as well. Have fun yourself and play with YOUR ideas. Don’t try to do ALL the idea, pick the most important 1 or 2 ideas and work with those to get the best results and stick with it. If you don’t do them, they won’t work.
Reiki Every Day at Work
- Learning new material. Reiki is a great resource when you have to study any new material especially if you are having a difficult time taking in the material. Maybe there is a block to the material itself or the author. Either way, start by cleansing the learning materials with the intention of clearing away all blockages and lower energy that does not vibrate well with you (SHK). Then the intention of energizing them with (CKR). Then put your hands to your head and intuitively run Reiki on the parts of your brain that you feel need it the most with the intention of helping you learn this new material. Practicing and using your intuition, run Reiki on your heart chakra and any other chakras you feel need the help for this learning material. Use the distance symbol if you want to get really fancy and tap into other lives where you already knew this info.
- Office Unity. If you feel there is an issue at work with the other people in the office, too much gossip, backbiting, competitiveness, etc. Start by cleansing and energizing the entire office. You can do this from your office, workspace or from your home before or after work. Imagine the workspace filling with Reiki with these intentions or symbols, (SHK) for cleansing and (CKR) for energizing and blessing the space. Then you may send Reiki blessings to each co-worker (CKR) as often as you like. You do not need permission to send them blessings. Try this every day for a week and see if it helps the mood in the office.
- Office Equipment– Just like your computer and printer at home, you want to “Reiki” your office equipment at work as well to get the optimal results from it. Use the intention first of cleansing it (SHK) and then energizing it (CKR). The cleansing it is due to so many people having used it in the past but also for the electromagnetic field it puts out and pollutes the area with around you. If you work on a computer every day, do this every day in the morning.
- Sales forms & potential clients. If you work in sales, like my husband, Reiki your leads, sales paperwork, papers with client information in them and any paperwork with any kind of financial information on it. First cleanse, then energize and bless and finally fun Reiki with the HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL INVOLVED. That way you will receive the orders you are supposed to receive and not the others. Some clients you just don’t want. They end up being more work than they are worth. Let the Universe weed those out for you.
- Goals. Work goals or home goals, either way we want to succeed at them. Write them on a computer file, piece of paper or 3 x 5 card. Keep them close where you can “Reiki” them or see them every day. Cleanse (SHK) and energize (CKR) them with Reiki every day and hold them in your hand sending Reiki to them with the intention, again, of the HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL INVOLVED. If on paper, write the actual symbols on the paper as well. If the goal is not for the highest good then it will not happen and you may need to rewrite it. Some big goals you’ll need to give the Universe more time. Be patient. It took 3 years to deliver the perfect new career to my husband after we had moved her. But we were patient and it came at the perfect time.
- Writing. If you need to write for your job here is a process I personally use every time I write for work or even for important emails. Do your Gassho if you are in private. Otherwise, close your eyes and connect to Divine Source. Ask Divine Source to send you the Highest Spiritual Order of Reiki guides to help you write. Thank them for coming. Then start writing. They will help with any blocks you may have to the topic, person you are writing to or the act of writing itself.
- Helping yourself be more successful each day. Before you go into work yourself or in the middle of the day when you may be feeling tired, run Reiki energy on your chakras. If you have symbols then use the (CKR) or the intention to energize yourself and keep yourself going. My husband does this in the mornings before he gets out of bed and says it works better than a cup of coffee. (We do not drink coffee) It will help keep you going, help your mind work more effectively and heal issues you have with your job.
- Put Reiki in your product. If you have any type of job where you make a product; food, candles, essential oils, furniture, homes, books, art, jewelry, websites, etc. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING is better with Reiki. Your product will ooze Reiki which is Pure Love from Divine. It will sell better, taste better and be more fulfilling to you in the process. WHAT COULD YOU MAKE BETTER WITH REIKI?
- Program your day. If you have a busy day ahead this works great to make sure you stay on task, stay on time and do all things with Love and Light. Sit quietly for a moment at home or in your car before you go into work. Visualize your day in your mind while placing your hands on your body and head with the Reiki running. Imagine your day going smoothly. Imagine everyone around you and yourself calm with smiles on your faces. Visualize yourself being on time for all appointments. Use (HSZSN) to help do this future manifestation work. Use (SHK) to cleanse the day of any negative emotions or mental patters that are not helping you. Work with (CKR) to help bless the day, the work space and everyone involved and to energize you as well.
Here are some examples of specific careers and how they could play with Reiki to make their days more successful.
Teacher– Cleanse and energize the classroom. Bless each student silently and to yourself, with Reiki as they enter the class.
Builder– Place Reiki in the walls, ceilings and entire structure as you build.
Caterer– Place Reiki in all food and drink as it’s made. This can be done with your eyes or fingers or hands as you prepare the food.
Receptionist– Think Reiki blessings with each phone call answered, clear the energy in the office, bless all messages that come through you.
Real Estate Agent– Cleanse each and every property you are showing, home or business. You will sell or rent more, believe me. Plus, after the people move into the house, they will be happier or more successful for businesses and you will get even more business from referrals.
Are you getting the idea? If you have specific questions for me about how to play with Reiki in your specific job, please comment or email me and I’ll be happy to help.
If you can come up with great ways to improve YOUR OWN job and be more successful please let us know by commenting on this blog. I would LOVE to hear your ideas.
In Love and Light, Joss
3 thoughts on “Reiki Every Day – Part 2 Work”
Great suggestions! Easy to follow and implement 🙂
I am glad I found it! Practice, practice, practice…..! Thank you.
Thanks Marina, I’m glad you found our Reiki site too. Happy to have you with us. Thanks for reading and commenting!! Joss